Students are responsible to be regular and punctual in terms of classes and attendance. In case students are missing classes their final evaluation will get affected. Also, students are responsible to be honest in terms of their academic work. Any kind of wrong behaviour is strictly unacceptable including physical, verbal, sexual or psychological abuse; discrimination on the basis of race, religion, culture, language, gender or other attribute; bullying.
It is student’s responsibility to submit all the assignments by due date. If the assignment is a group assignment, then the consequences of not submitting the assignment will impact on the member of the group who did not contribute their portion of the assignment. It will be up to the teacher if the part that is missing is acceptable after due date and what the impact will be on the final mark for that student.
It is student’s responsibility to:
- Be regular
- Be punctual in attendance
- Refrain from bringing anything to school that may compromise the safety of others
- Take responsibility for their actions
- Follow the school policy
- Be honest in their work and submit their original work. Plagiarism (intentionally or unintentionally using another person’s word, ideas and presenting s theirs) is strictly
It is the parent’s responsibility to:
- Communicate regularly with school
- Show interest in their child’s school work
- Ensure that their child is regular and punctual
- Follow the school’s code of conduct
- Report their child’s absences and late attendance