From the Principal’s Desk
“Success comes to those who work hard and stays with those, who don’t rest on the laurels of the past.”
Amairah Private School started its journey from tutoring students in Toronto, Ontario in 2011, with the aim of providing quality education. Our mission is to constantly strive to earn greater heights by building student’s educational foundations. We are serving here true to our potential, to metamorphose the young minds into a potential source of knowledge, energy, strength, and a catalytic force to transform the social fabric. A dedicated team of teachers, administrative staff, aware and cooperative parents, and management imbued with great vision, form a unified team making endeavors to achieve the above.
As a Private School in Etobicoke, Ontario, We aim to provide an education which explores and strengthens the potential which is innate in every individual but awaiting expression. In order to do so, we seek to provide an environment which enriches the intellectual, spiritual, emotional and physical development of the pupil in an atmosphere that is happy and nurturing. Emphasis is thus placed on promoting personal achievement, building a sense of responsibility and ultimately securing a strong sense of self. We believe that education is not about mere imparting knowledge but more about opening the child’s mind to self-expression.
I have realized that with little hard work, some attention from parents, guidance and a pat on the back from teachers make the process of learning easier, acceptable and enjoyable.
It is our aim to help all students achieve a level of excellence in their chosen field. Together we will have to move along, as we all sincerely believe to REACH HIGHER.
Amairah Private School, Toronto, Ontario
School’s Code of Conduct and Safety Policy
For students to achieve success, it is important that the school should maintain a positive and safe learning environment. It is the responsibility of all school members, including students, parents, teachers and staff to contribute towards a positive school climate. All school members must:
- Respect and follow all applicable laws
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Respect differences in people
- Treat one another with dignity and respect at all times, especially when there is disagreement
- Respect and treat others fairly, regardless of race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability
- Respect the right of others
- Show care and respect for school property and property of others
- Take the proper steps to help those in need
- Respect all members of the school community
- Respect the need of others to work in an environment that encourages learning and teaching
- Seek help from school staff, if necessary, to resolve conflicts peacefully
- Not swear at a teacher or another person in a position of authority
School community members must not:
- Engage in any form of bullying, whether it is in person or through technology, like emails or phones
- Commit sexual assault
- Traffic weapons or illegal drugs
- Commit robbery
- Give alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age
- Be in possession of a weapon, including firearms
- Use any weapon to threaten or intimidate another person
- Injure anyone with an object
- Be in possession or under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs or give them to anyone else.
- Inflict or encourage others to inflict bodily harm.
- Engaged in hate propaganda or other types of behavior caused by hate or bias.
- Commit an act of vandalism that causes extensive damage to school property or the property on school premises.