High School – Grades 9 – 12
APS is authorized to grant high school credits from Grades 9 -12. We make sure that we follow all the specific curriculum expectations for all the courses so that the students are perfectly prepared for their future learning including University and College. We are a continuous intake school hence we have ongoing registrations. We offer highly flexible schedule that caters the need of all the students including morning, evening, after school, weekend batches and summer school programs. We make sure our class size is small to provide individual attention to all the students. We also provide fast track batches to finish the course in less time by increasing the class durations. We make learning easier by providing expert handouts following all the curriculum expectations rather than following textbooks. We ensure our students experience a great learning journey at APS.
Why Choose APS For High School Credits?
- Quality Education – We provide quality education to prepare students for future education with individualized attention in the class as we accept limited students per course. We have small class size and our maximum student to teacher ratio is 12:1
- Flexible Schedule – We are open from Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 8:30 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 5:00 pm. We offer full time and part time courses to students. Since it is a continuous intake school, courses are offered at any time during the year. Students can choose to take Part time courses during the day, evening, weekends or summer. In full-time programs the class duration is from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and students can take a maximum of 3 credits per semester.
- Fast Track Programs – We provide flexibility of finishing the course earlier by increasing the number of classes during the weeks as well as weekends.
- Affordable Fee Structure – We have a very competitive and affordable fee structure.
APS ensures that every student gets the maximum opportunity to learn and learning is customized to meet each student’s specific requirements. The school believes in providing excellence in academic and personal growth.
The school has the following goals:
- Student development – The development of habits and skills necessary for learning.
- Interpersonal development – The development of the knowledge and skills needed in getting along with others.
- Career development – The development of the knowledge and skills needed to set short term and long term goals in planning for the future.